The Woosh platform has been successfully deployed across multiple restaurants in Australia, with selected case studies.
Sichuan Bang Bang adopted the end-to-end solution of the Woosh platform, achieving:
- An overall 16% increase in total sales,
- 15% increased orders by switching from delivery aggregators to WooshFood,
- 4 – 6% in increased flow through from WooshFood’s cost savings,
- +6,600AU$ in average monthly profit increase after adopting WooshFood for 3 months.
On It Burgers adopted WooshFood’s PoS, backend management of inventory & scheduling, achieving:
- 18% continuous increase in total sales,
- 10% increased orders by switching from delivery aggregators to WooshFood,
- 4 – 5% in increased flow through from WooshFood’s cost savings (sales increases & operational savings),
- +5,800AU$ in average monthly profit increase after adoptiong WooshFood for 8 weeks.
On It Burgers also launched WooshFood’s kerbside fulfilment option, with massive success, achieving 6 % increased orders from this fulfilment option alone, shooting to over 20% of total orders during lockdown, outperforming the average of the previous month’s sales.
In addition, On It Burgers also launched its own loyalty program powered by Woosh, going from 0 members to ~3500 in 12 weeks.